Thursday 25 August 2011

Images in Print

I've had a few images in print over the last month or so. Firstly, a Small Copper image in BBC Wildlife magazine. Having been a reader of this magazine since I was a teenager, I'm always particularly happy when it publishes my images. This one appears in the August issue.

PLEASE CLICK ON ALL IMAGES TO VIEW LARGER VERSIONS




Several years ago, in fact back in 2008 I believe, I sent a few images to what was then Digital SLR User magazine to see if they wanted to feature any in their Readers' Gallery. A few weeks ago the editor of Digital SLR User's new incarnation Digital SLR Magazine got in touch with me to see if they could publish one! The result is this double page spread of a Common Wasp in the August issue.



Finally, the Wildlife Trusts do a fantastic job protecting British wildlife and they regularly use my images in their various regional magazines, in their national magazine, on their website and in promotional material. The images below appear in The Grebe, the magazine of the Cheshire Wildlife Trust (my images are the silhouetted Large Red Damselfly and 3 of the smaller images (the Brown Hawker, the Banded Demoiselle and the Common Darter)).



No comments:

Post a Comment