Thursday 28 February 2013

Wildlife Trusts Image Use

It's nice to see some of my images being used by the Wildlife Trusts again, this time in one of their regional magazines ('Local Wildlife'). The main image is mine as are three of the images in the bottom right hand corner.

I'm growing increasingly impatient waiting for for spring to start here in the UK. If it would only warm up a bit then I'm sure the ladybirds would begin to reappear. Alongside daffodils, they mark the start of spring for me and certainly the start of this year's insect photography...

PLEASE CLICK TO ENLARGE IMAGE


3 comments:

  1. I can see why they chose it, it's a fantastic image.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great! And if you are impatient for spring, imagine how we Canadians feel!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks both. And yes, fair point Adrian!

    ReplyDelete